Postnuptial Depression?


Time recently did an article about postnuptial depression which I find really interesting because after our wedding last May I was a little sad that all of my hard work for the year leading up to our wedding, was done in one night. I will admit it, I even got a little teary eyed towards the end of the evening; 1) that it was over with 2) that our wedding turned out more amazing than I thought it ever could be and 3) when are we ever going to get all of our favorite people in the world back to Jamaica with us??? At the end of it all, I realized it was more of a happy sadness than depression ( a bit of a fancy problem if you will) and I bounced back to marital bliss pretty quickly. But I am wondering....

Have any of you ever felt postnuptial depression???

{photo by mary pearson ball}

Blog Archive